The AL-05 is a signal amplification board designed for Micro Magnetics' TMR sensor probes. The AL-05 amplifies and filters the voltage across the sensor and output an analog voltage proportional to the magnetic field. The proprietary design of the AL-05 allows power supply noise and other common-mode noise across the sensor to be attenuated by over 100dB.
A switch on the AL-05 is used to switch the powering of the sensor from the internal voltage supply to the external supply, which can be introduced through a coaxial connector. User can tune the DC offset voltage from -10V to +10V by turning an adjustment dial. Overvoltage protection on the board prevents the sensor from being subjected the voltages levels above its rated voltage.
- Ultra-low-noise pre-amplification circuitry with adjustable gain.
- Designed for use with Micro Magnetics' TMR sensor probes.
- Use built-in sensor biasing or input from an external power source.
- Overvoltage protection circuitry.
- Adjustable DC offset voltage.
- On-board application-specific filters allow flexible signal conditioning.
- DC to 1 MHz standard frequency bandwidth.
- Proprietary circuit design allows 100+dB of power supply and other common-mode noise rejection.
- Includes 110V, 60 Hz power supply, no other inputs required.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.