The SpinMeter-3D is Micro Magnetics' low power, 3-axis magnetometer in USB probe format. The calibrated sensitivity and temperature coefficient of sensitivity with linear output make the SpinMeter-3D ideal for compassing, field mapping, and discrete field measurements. With a sensitivity of 0.1 µT and a full scale range of +/- 1000 µT, the SpinMeter-3D is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Easy measurement of localized 3-axis magnetic fields.
- High sensitivity down to 0.10 µT.
- Large measurement range between +/-1000 µT.
- Low noise level at 0.25 µTRMS.
- Low power consumption of max. 5V @ 100 mA.
- User friendly software facilitating instant measurement.
- Low profile physical design with dimensions of 143 x 18 x 6.4 mm (at tip).
- Standard USB interface.
- Factory calibrated for linear response with temperature compensation.
- Magnetic field mapping
- Discrete magnetic field measurement
- Power (USB): max. 5 V @ 100 mA
- Connection: USB A to USB B
- Full scale range: +/- 1000 µT
- Sensitivity: 0.10 µT
- Noise: 0.25 µT RMS
- Hysteresis: 0.25 µT
- Non linearity: +/- 0.3% full scale
- Data rate: 10 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40 C to 85 C
- Dimensions: 143 x 18 x 6.4 mm (at tip)