The STJ-020 is a low-field magnetic sensor probe designed for magnetic imaging and scanning applications. The sensor probe features a Micro Magnetics SpinTJ sensor with an active (sensing) area of just a few microns (~0.0001") in size. This allows the STJ-020 to detect field signatures from single magnetic particles or microscopic magnetic media.
The field sensitivity of the STJ-020 is 5 nT, which is ten thousand times smaller than the magnetic field of the Earth. The geometry of the STJ-020 probe makes it perfect for magnetic imaging of currency, magnetic films, or media
The STJ-020 comes with a shielded multi-pin connector. This connector is designed to mate to our AL-05 signal conditioning board to create a full micron-resolution magnetic sensing solution. Micro Magnetics also supplies the mating connector for custom applications.
- Superior field sensitivity of 5 nanotesla
- Active areas as small as 1x2 microns
- On-board ESD protection
- Tapered vertical probe design allows easy access to cramped areas
- Probe length is customizable
- Optional sensor polishing allows an approach distance of < 5 microns (0.0002")
- Designed for use with the AL-05 signal conditioning board